Are you well educated, highly motivated and looking to join an exciting, fast growing, international company? Are you looking for a position that doesn’t limit you to just being another cog? Do you want to join a team that really focuses on your development and gives you a unique opportunity to make meaningful contributions? Do you want to join a fast-growing, digitally focused business?
Worldwide Business Research (WBR) is a New York-based international conference company producing annual large-scale executive level business conferences, focused on the changing needs of the industries we serve. Through extensive research and the selection of top level-speakers, WBR is able to ensure that the information provided matches the informational need of senior level business leaders.
WBR Digital connects solution providers to their target audiences with year-round online branding and engagement lead generation campaigns. We are a team of content specialists, marketers, and advisors with a passion for powerful marketing. We believe in demand generation with a creative twist. We believe in the power of content to engage audiences. And we believe in campaigns that deliver results.
The WBR Digital team is looking for an individual who wants to make a dramatic impact in our company’s digital marketing activities.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience in the marketing, publishing, journalism, agency, or online lead generation spaces; management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Psychology, Journalism, or other relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Self-sufficiency and the ability to work independently, but with experience in a team-oriented environment
- Self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Ability to manage and communicate with both internal stakeholders and external clients
- Strong, engaging copywriting skills
- Create whitepapers, benchmark studies, and e-books based on proprietary survey data and phone-based interviews with industry leaders. Whitepaper creation includes survey design, copywriting, layout, design direction, and overall project management.
- Lead promotional efforts for whitepapers and other content pieces through email and social media marketing, as well as through partnerships with media outlets
- Creation of additional content pieces for WBR’s events business
- Facilitate webinars on behalf of WBR Digital client’s (includes registration page set up, content planning, logistics)
- Design and implement webinar marketing campaigns, including emails, social media, and media partners
- Project and client relationship management
- Involvement in WBR Digital strategic planning, including creation of new inventory types and development of tactics to increase leads from webinar and whitepaper efforts
- Monthly/Quarterly analytics on activities to help shape future activities
We encourage everyone to visit our web site to gain a better understanding of our business model.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. If you’re interested, submit your resume and cover letter. If we think you’d be a good fit, we’ll get in touch!