The SEO & Analytics Assistant will work directly with the SEO & Analytics Manager in a number of different marketing roles. The position is designed to offer maximum exposure to a range of marketing skills and is best suited for an analytical mind with an eye for website design. This is a part time role (25 hours a week) with the opportunity for growth. Although we expect an initial aptitude for Excel and image creation, we take training very seriously, and will always work to improve the skills of the successful candidate.
Some of the responsibilities for this position include:
- Produce marketing reports for events and conferences around the world
- Implement SEO, PPC, & content marketing strategies
- Create images and visuals in Canva for PPC, blog content articles, and other initiatives.
- Analyze and organize Google Analytics audience data and tracking results
- Assist with quality assurance, UX design, & A/B split tests for over 100 event websites.
Qualities & Skills Required:
- Genuine interest in SEO, PPC, web design, UX, & data analysis
- Grasp of Excel with working knowledge of formulas and functions
- Experience with image creation in Canva, Photoshop, or similar tool.
- Self starter who instinctually searches for issues/opportunities/solutions
- Incredible attention to detail
- Eye for good web design & UX
- Excellent organization & time management
- Enthusiasm, drive & determination
- Web Design/UX background
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Good creative writing skills
Please ANSWER THE FOLLOWING and share your LINKEDIN with resumes:
- Describe your past experience/work with Excel.
- Describe your past experience creating visuals/images with Canva/Photoshop or similar tool.
- Pick any popular website homepage and provide one thing you would want to change or test to improve it.
Candidates submitting resumes without the above answers will not be considered for the position.