WBR is the world’s biggest large-scale conference company and part of the multi-million dollar PLS group, one of the world’s leading providers of strategic business intelligence with 17 offices worldwide. WBR is recognised globally for its delivery of market leading business events, attracting the most senior level delegates from each sector and securing sponsorship from world leading corporations. People are WBR’s most important asset. Our competitive advantage is based on our ability to hire the best people, develop them in the right way and offer them the most exciting opportunities and greatest financial rewards.
You will be responsible for:
- You’ll be responsible for selling our conferences to executives from the world’s biggest companies such as Amazon, Facebook, Bayer, Novartis, and JP Morgan.
- You’ll be working as part of a team that delivers great customer experience onsite in some of the world’s most exciting cities and venues.
- You will become an expert sales professional using our world class training program and sell the value of our products.
- This is a phone-based position and will require you to have professional conversations in an effort to discover the current needs of top-level corporate executives. You must be confident and able to follow our proven sales process.
- You will be sourcing and securing delegates from top professionals from industry leading companies.
Skills / Characteristics
You will need to display:
You have a proven track record of:
- Being driven and committed
- Being a clear and confident communicator
- Being open to learning
- Being intelligent
- Being ambitious
What benefits do we offer?
- You will receive full training for the role, and will be supported with continuous on-going coaching to assist in reaching weekly/monthly targets.
- An ambitious, results driven culture where good performances are endorsed and rewarded.
- Your pay includes a basic salary, and an extremely high level of commission. This type of sales role is designed for a ambitious high achiever. As such, the pay package is structured to offer high financial rewards for top performers.
- £38,000 in year one including commission. Per month, you can expect to earn £5000+ if you achieve your top target.
- We only promote from within, so everyone comes in at same point and has an opportunity to move up the ladder in an accelerated amount of time based on performance and not seniority.
- Bonus plans based on team and/or campaign performances.
- Pension scheme.
- International travel opportunities both in the US and Europe, to meet your clients and represent WBR.
How do we celebrate success?
- Quarterly lunch with the MD plus 1 hour lie in for top performers
- Department/divisional nights out to celebrate growth: crazy golf, karaoke, bowling, drinks etc.
- Bi-annual quiz night
- Xmas party, summer party