Sponsorship Sales Manager Summary:
As a Sponsorship Sales Manager, you’ll be selling speaking opportunities, panel participation, exhibition booths, and other sponsorship packages for b2b events. This is a consultative sale that will require you to speak with senior-level decision makers at software and technology companies.
WBR (Worldwide Business Research) is the world leader in B2B focused conference events. Founded in 1996, the company produces over 100 conferences yearly designed to offer the leaders of emerging and established companies across multiple industries with actionable insights, educational discussions, and networking opportunities to inform and transform how they do business now and in the future.
Sponsorship Sales Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years B2B sales experience in research, media or ad sales, consulting or event services
- Bachelors degree
Sponsorship Sales Manager Key Functions:
- Consult with new and existing sponsors to sell and upsell customized event packages
- Hunt for new prospects, qualify them, and close new business in a short sales cycle
- Nurture client relationships to promote rebookings and grow event attendance
- Maintain client information, performance, and run reports in CRM system
- Travel to assigned events and manage clients onsite
- Exceed revenue goals and monthly KPIs
Our Ideal Sponsorship Sales Manager Is:
- Hungry, self-sufficient, and excels at a consultative sale
- Proven at inside sales or B2B-specific sales
- Making 40/40 calls-to-emails/day
- Proficient in proposal writing
Training and professional development is ongoing at WBR, so you should be a life-long learner and enjoy a hands-on, team-oriented culture.
For more information, please visit our website and follow us on Twitter @WBResearch.
For Indeed applications:
Please send resume to email@example.com
Job Perks Competitive Salary, Commissions, Performance Bonuses, Medical/Dental, FSA, HSA, Transit/Parking Account, 401(K), Life/Accidental, $2,500 Employee Referral Incentives, 16-day PTO, Paid Holidays, Free Training and Development (i.e., Sales Techniques, Event Management), Social Outings, Summer Fridays, Stocked Kitchen with Coffee Machine.