You are ambitious and want to create a successful career in sales.
You thrive in an inclusive, energetic, growth-oriented environment.
You want to work for an industry-leading company.
You’re target driven and would be motivated by a generous salary and commission scheme.
You’re willing to travel internationally to attend our events.
If that has just described you, keep reading and apply!
Who are we?…
WBR run over 100 industry leading, annual conferences worldwide, along with a full complement of content marketing services and intimate networking events – all aimed at educating, supporting and connecting the leadership of the world’s core industries.
You will join a team of diverse, energetic and ambitious people who enjoy celebrating success. Growth through continuous improvement’ is one of our core values and we will encourage and support your career goals and development needs. We exclusively promote from within, so you will have a defined career path to follow from your very first day. Our comprehensive training and coaching will support you to achieve your targets and career goals.
What is the role?…
- You will be responsible for selling attendance packages for our world-renowned conferences to Senior Executives from the world’s largest companies
- Managing the entire sales process from prospecting potential buyers, building value and closing deals
- Developing a network of past and prospective clients in a variety of different industries
- You will be building connections and enhancing your knowledge of industries, including Financial Services, Procurement, Logistics, E-commerce, Pharmaceuticals
- Working towards monthly sales targets to make the events you work on a success
- Meeting and engaging with your customers on-site in destinations such as: Barcelona, Amsterdam, Nashville, Paris, Copenhagen & Berlin
What are we looking for?…
- High achievers with a drive to succeed
- Passionate individuals with a positive attitude
- People that enjoy learning and self development
- A confident communicator both written and verbal
- Proactive and solutions focused individual
WBR is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Generous salary + uncapped commission (average earnings 35K ON TOP of your basic salary)
- We will support new members of the team with dedicated training and development time to evolve their existing skill set to be successful within our environment
- Opportunities to travel to great cities to meet your clients face to face
- Workplace pension scheme
- Medicash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Access to wellbeing app
- Employee assistance programme
- Social events arranged for all
- Team and company incentives based on performance
- Casual dress code
- Hybrid working model (Tuesdays & Thursdays in the London office, 3 days working from home)