WBR take a proactive approach towards recruitment. If you are interested in applying for an opportunity but your ideal role isn’t listed, please submit a copy of your CV here and we can keep you updated on any suitable vacancies that become available.
With our clear goals and a passion for major growth every year, we are always on the look out for bright and entrepreneurial individuals with a keen interest/experience within the events industry in the following sectors:
- Sales – Sponsorship Sales / Delegate Sales / Digital Sales
- Marketing – Social Media / Content / Digital Marketing
- Production – Associate Producers / Conference Producers / Senior Conference Producers / Conference Director / Divisional Directors / Portfolio Directors
- We will support new members of the team with dedicated training and development time to evolve their existing skill set to be successful within our environment
- Generous salary
- We have a focus on developing industry leading training practices, adopting tools and processes from leading sales organisations.
- Commitment to progression based on achievement.
- Hybrid working model (Tuesdays & Thursday in the London Office)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Medicash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Access to wellbeing app
- Employee assistance programme
- Social events arranged for all
- Team and company incentives based on performance
- Casual dress code